Hole N” The Rock is one of those American Treasures your clients will talk about for many miles.
- Take the World-Famous Hole N” The Rock 12 minute guided tours
- Exotic Zoo features rare albino raccoons, 2 hump camel, zebras and many more
- Antique tools, vintage neon signs, mining equipment, and unusual time era pieces
- A large collection of original designs of metal and stone sculptures by renowned artist Lyle Nichols.
- Hole N” The Rock one of a kind souvenirs and T-shirts
- The Trading Post locally made Native American pottery, jewelry and gifts for everyone
- The General Store snacks, drinks, and memorabilia of all kinds
WE ARE NOT YOUR DESTINATION:
WE ARE AN AMAZING STOP ALONG THE WAY
- Open Daily (except Christmas)
- Bus Hours 8:00 am-6:00pm
- Clean, Modern Restrooms
- Ample Bus Parking
- Group Rates
- Shopping incentives for you & 10% off for your clients